Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Computer Repair Blogspot.com How Can I Gain More Income From My Computer Repair Business?

How can I gain more income from my computer repair business? - computer repair blogspot.com

I want to hear some repair technicians and other devices. I started my own small business, repairing laptops for small businesses and individuals in rural Ireland, I can a lot of virus removal, spyware removal, size of the operating system, type of work, I also intend to offer basic web design. I would like some advice on how to maximize my income in areas that are designed to increase revenues from other businesses and small businesses. Any advice would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Insurance packages. For example, sell the customer the assurance that we remove all viruses from your computer for a period of one year. They have a contract, and make sure to limit it to one application per month. As labor costs only time they receive a guaranteed income.

Donna P said...

I do not do it professionally, but you can get some new keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc., in your car if you find a cheaper provider.

Post a Comment