Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cervical Position Right Before Period Low Cervical Positioning, But No Period? Negative Pregnancy Tests? What Do You Think? HELP!?

Low cervical positioning, but no period? Negative pregnancy tests? What do you think? HELP!? - cervical position right before period

So last month my period was three days too late. I got it, but he was taking vitamin C to produce it. (This month my period which, if I had begun to be 28 days Wednesday / Thursday) is overdue. Last month there were 30/31 day of my cycle. I have all my symptoms, the time and everything, but is late 3 days (in a cycle of 28 days) and no bleeding present. I had protected sex once this month (probably in the second week in September) and once in the last month (the month my period was late, but still there is normal), but I do I did a test on Thursday and it was negative, and today, which also was negative. Do you think my cycle is changing? I used to have regular cycles of 28 days. Might even at a time (cause severe and all) when she was pregnant? I never would have thought possible. I think I'm looking for advice. My calendar graphics for my phone said I should expect my period of Saturday / Sunday, when he did what he has last month. What do you think? I have no symptoms of pregnancy and I had sex on my period this month, it was notI think I'm pregnant, but I do not know. My neck position was very weak and almost takes a week, usually what happens before my time, but so far nothing has changed. : (Help!

Moreover, it is protected sex! It is used both condoms and the withdrawal of the time and saw no cracks or anything.

: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

It is my cycle changing? Or should I worry? This is so stressful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment