Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photos Of Women In The Shower Why Do They Need Photos?

Why do they need photos? - photos of women in the shower

In their first night together, change a newly-wed couple. The bride leaves the toilet, a shower and a beautiful coat. The proud husband says, "My dear, we're married now, you can open your robe. The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is surprised." Oh, oh, aaaahhh exclaims: "My God, you're so beautiful, let me take your picture. So I said," My Pictures "Answer:" Yes, dear, if you can your beauty next to my heart always wear. "

She smiled and took his picture, then go to the bathroom shower. Sales to bear his robe and his new wife asks, "Why are you in a costume?" We're married. "In this man opens his cloak and exclaims:" Oh, oh, oh, God, let me take a photo. Beams and asks why and she replies: "I can get it enlarged! "

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job, keep it up

Post a Comment