Monday, December 28, 2009

Ionic Breeze Air Cleaner Air Deodorizer / Air Cleaner Help?

Air Deodorizer / Air Cleaner help? - ionic breeze air cleaner

Hello everyone,

First time use, and because I am desperate for help.

My question is:
My roommate lives with me in his room (yes, terrible), and the matter is that they often eat take-away starts in your room and do not throw to his bedroom and think that s' infiltration in the apartment. I asked him more often clean, but at school he is often busy, which is understandable.

So I tried the plug in air fresheners, but I think the problem of the mask is not effective as a solution. I wonder if anyone good recommendations for a machine, the smell, remove the highest priority?

I am a bit over whether air filters and air purifiers actually the odor problem, confused? For example, the Surround Air XJ2100 Ionic Breeze or. Most concentrate on cleaning the air of allergens, etc., is not really the smell in the air.

We hope you can help. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment