Thursday, February 18, 2010

Colon Cancer And Coughing Up Bloody Tasting Phlegm Help, My 45 Yr Husband Has Been Coughing For 9 Weeks. The Only Time He Doesn't Cough Is If He Is Lying Down.?

Help, my 45 yr husband has been coughing for 9 weeks. the only time he doesn't cough is if he is lying down.? - colon cancer and coughing up bloody tasting phlegm

There is little more than 2 years ago I had colon cancer before he coughed for 3 to 4 months and had no energy. Withdrawal as soon as the cough disappeared. He had octriotide its exploration and everything went well) (no signs of cancer. Immunology arrested had plans each month for 20 years and immunologist, shortly after his cancer surgery. Ideas? perhaps an allergy? Mold? He has have an appointment with the immunologist in the morning, but I want to show him something. This is not a very expressive person, but I want the doctor that it was crazy and making us all! I hope to help some. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If immunologist can not help you, let me back to the oncologist. Obviously something has happened, but I have no idea what .. Maybe his relationship with a drug you take?

Anonymous said...

Water to drink .... lots of water! (oh, and to ensure that they do not eat the food ... as you can not eat half a hamburger) in about 3 seconds, had to remove any medicine ..... You know what I mean? Yes Water GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

Post a Comment