Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ovarian Cancer In Elderly 2010 Ovarian Cancer?

Ovarian Cancer? - ovarian cancer in elderly 2010

Hello. my best friend was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She is 17 and not know what I can do. It was so bad in the last 2 months, but the doctors told him it was probably a kidney infection. When she called me last night tell me it was as brave and not cry at all. Today, he enters his second suregery. In fear I can not stop mourning and I know it sounds selfish, but you do not know what I can do. I have all the facts and all and call it "a murderer" shes 17 is that strange, but it has not, and I'm losing my best friend, be afraid! Has anyone advice I can give too quiet, please?

5 comments:

theonlya... said...

Ovarian cancer is often not diagnosed immediately because the symptoms are often wrong for another reason, and this is especially true for your friend.

Your friend is young and healthy and is definitely in his favor. Everything that is what we do in this phase to be there for them and let them know they can talk about anything.

Okay to cry ... It is a natural reaction to hearing such devastating news. If you have to visit the hospital to ... bring some magazines or a laptop for their use. There are several online support groups might want to check. Good luck to you and your friend.

Patti H said...

You can help by searching on the Internet, and perhaps find a forum or chat with other young patients. Will keep you busy. Do not try too depressing for her. You can cry a friendly and welcoming, and acting without orders, such as. One can from this and be cured of his age is definitely on their side. It will be very grateful!

chel said...

I'm sorry to hear, but you know what to fight cancer by his friend a dietary supplement called Himalayan Goji juice.Many people were saved from cancer by the juice of this "miracle Help berry.For more information about the Goji This product and the science behind it and how to cure diseases http://ruziel-deleon.freeline.com made pls visit this site

DuaneLau... said...

Only the fact that his friend ... that everything you do it.

busybee2 said...

a good source of support and information is Gilda's House. Go to Google and type in the home of Gilda.

Post a Comment