Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do You Need A Licence To Sell Hello Kitty Products I Need Help In English. Can You Help?

I need help in English. Can you help? - do you need a licence to sell hello kitty products

When people ask me what my father ... I reply: "My father is a businessman ..." I can not say.

There is something about your company:
- You own your business
- The "sale" [I do not know if this is the right word to describe] products for children and baby products
- It licenses brands such as Barbie and Thomas & Friends / Hello Kitty, etc.
- The 'put' [Give me a better word please] the image of the cartoon character in products such as bicycles, strollers, etc.
- He has an office, not a shop or a factory. Thus, "since" [spread the word?] Products in department stores and shops for sale.

Q1. Now you can tell me how many people respond the next time?

Q2. Another newlated question ... When people ask me questions about the work experience, I tell them I work in the office of my father every Christmas, and that's what I do:
- Design "used bicycle / Walker, etc.
- Design Document "Announcement" [better word?] [Not for the magazine]
- Exhibitions and Dad go (on the new baby toys and products to see)
- Go to Parent Conference

Please help me with this .... Thank you very much: o

2 comments:

Tra la la said...

Well, I think his father worked for an advertising agency. Where the design, the brand for different customer ... They create the "image" for different companies

They clearly explained .. I think these are people who does'nt understand a problem, what kind of work ...

vic91106 said...

- "My father is a distributor sells the products for babies and children."
- Applies to images of different brands such as Barbie and Thomas in products such as bikes and buggies. "
- "He works in an office and toys thes department stores and shops will be distributed."

His other work experience looking statements are not bad.
I would not change
- Design Document "Announcement" [better word?] [Not for the magazine] of "I design ads for publication in newspapers."

Good luck!

Post a Comment