Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Floor Standing Punch Bag Questions About A Punching - Kicking Bag That Sits On Floor?

Questions about a Punching - Kicking bag that sits on floor? - floor standing punch bag

I am not the type to wait for several seconds so that you receive after each stroke, air bags, that had to be done?
I will not cost much money ... under $ 50 ....
I want one that you sit on the floor, because the income and can not bring together in the same roof.
I want to do outside of eBay to ... Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Uni said...

You can buy bags shoes that do not weigh them so come often and are harder to break.

hawkinth... said...

Everlast is a stock model. To fill the base with water.
It costs about $ 100. If you move, simply vacuum and is very easy. I have at K-Mart. Works great.

Post a Comment