Friday, January 1, 2010

Ma Mortgage Rates Please Help!- Long Complicated Question Regarding Mortgage, Taxes And Financing-what Can I Do?

Please help!- Long complicated question regarding mortgage, taxes and financing-what can I do? - ma mortgage rates

I bought a house 18 months. before. I mean my credit is bad finance, my $ - I think that the undisclosed income. Loans under the name Ma-states, the tenant written w / right of survival or something like that. I have an 80/20 loan w / rates of 12.5 and 8%. I have all my u0026lt CKG Cta PMT, PMT 2 end \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; EA 20 days. on the larger loan.
I live in Cook County, Illinois, have my taxes increased by 138% (SR YEAR excluded), which ended with taxes in recent years, more taxes for NXT Proj 1st January LG MTG-alikes! You do not want to lose my house, what options do I have to? Mom, 65 in February this year. I am because of a disability from work rt now, however, raise sufficient income from the PMT to. The loans can be combined, or slightly lower interest rates, or w? What is it, PMI, if they do too stop to load? HELP PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment