Friday, January 29, 2010

Tmj Self Help Does Anyone Else Practise Self-accupressure Massage And For What Symptoms And With What Degree Of Success?

Does anyone else practise self-accupressure massage and for what symptoms and with what degree of success? - tmj self help

ATM, and I began, the areas around the neck and face massage / Pine, where I felt the tightness or pain when pressed in these areas. To this day, has had dramatic consequences. I still do not know if it is to create a remedy, but it has certainly allowed me to control the symptoms. Would you be interested if anyone else has found similar benefits of acupuncture?

2 comments:

kathy_is... said...

Absolutely acupressure works. I taught certain procedures in the class. A book I recommend is "powerful acupressure points, a guide for self-care for common complaints, by Michael Reed Gach.

R.Longo L said...

It seems very similar, but very rewarding feeling physically. I do not say anything about acupuncture, I refer to him as Masterbating. Similar but not identical. I'm glad to hear your work for you. Good Luck

Post a Comment